Until Lights Out
A downloadable lights out for Windows
Era pra ter sido um belo natal entre familia, mas, que acabou sendo interrompido por uma desconhecida maldição.
WASD - Mover
MOUSE / [E]- Interação
Considere avaliar ao projeto após a conclusao
Em caso de dúvidas, favor contatar.
It was supposed to be a beautiful family Christmas, but it ended up being interrupted by an unknown curse.
WASD - Move
MOUSE / [E]- Interaction
Consider evaluating the project upon completion
In case of doubt, please contact us.
|Made with||SketchUp, Unity|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Female Protagonist, First-Person, Horror, Narrative, Psychological Horror, Short, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
In order to download this lights out you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of R$1.50 BRL. You will get access to the following files:
- Until Lights Out FULL Version67 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It was very interesting.
I uploaded a play video on youtube, if you want to take a look.
Крипово, атмосферно, но баги раздражают
I feel she should get hazard pay for these kind of work conditions. Great job at creating a very creepy and tense atmosphere. Keep it up!
I recorded a video with Chinese translation
I really liked this demo, even though I think I ran into a bug where even though I chose English the subtitles weren't. I got the gist of the story though, and luckily scares transcend language barriers. Well done, looking forward to the full release because this was creepy.
Good game, good development
Sorry but this game is very buggy and needs more attention before I’ll play it.
hello, the game demo was reviewed from end to end before its release, it didn’t present any bugs, let me know in more detail where you witnessed this and I can help :)
Sure, happy to help.
- Menus don’t seem to save your information or show incorrect information (ie, screen resolution, language). The resolution drop down shows multiple options for the same screen mode.
- The ringing sound from your mobile phone sounds like a standard telephone and as there is a telephone on the table, I tried to interact with that. Its not clear you are holding a mobile phone at the start of the game.
- When you leave the first room, you’re able to walk through a wall on the right as you leave. (ie, there is no collision detection).
- Coffee is misspelt “coffe”
- There is a coffee vending machine in one of the hallways and its not clear if you should use that or go to the kitchen.
- When heading back to your office room, its not clear that you’re supposed to sit back in your chair to progress.
- When the upload is finished, the room goes into complete darkness (completely black) and was near impossible to know where to go as I was colliding into things.
- I was unable to pick up what I assumed to be the flashlight from the beam. I clicked all around it but unfortunately could not pick it up.
It was at the point I knew I couldn’t progress as I was in complete darkness, so I quit :(
Hope that helps.
About resolutions, I recommend that you change it only when you click play, inside the menu it won’t make much difference, either 1980x1080 (HD) or 1280x720 for something lighter. Upon you returning to the office, there is a collider on the chair, that if you touch it, move away and point again, you will receive the message to press. About the flashlight, try to pick it up at a certain distance, the same thing when using the panel, don’t be too close. As this is a demo, these small details are to be really improved, but I guarantee it won’t hinder your experience :)
I don't understand Portuguese but managed somehow. Excellent game! So eager to play the full version!
Check out my channel for more, thanx! Please subscribe, like, and comment I will reply :)
Very creepy played a few games similar to this.
Nice Demo, I will buy the fullgame as well
Good Demo! Will be interested in seeing the full thing!
Hi, I’m glad you played, watched the gameplay and noticed some small details in which you could change the language to English in the game menu, and in the panel you just had to step away and use it :)
nette kleine Demo :) hat aufjedenfall Atmosphäre und eine super Engine.
Freue mich auf die Vollversion !
Hi, I’m glad you had fun with the demo :)
oi samuka vou baixar seu jogo pra mim gravar quanto começa as aulas por meu irmao ok
Divirta - se :)
Undoubtedly a very interesting psychological horror game. I can't wait to see it complete and learn more about the story. Congratulations on your game.